Germain Ford and Collision Center
Service Director - Germain Ford
FORD SERVICE MANAGER
Germain Ford is looking for a service manager. The Service Manager needs to manage, motivate and lead the department’s technicians, service advisors and staff while promoting customer satisfaction. The Service Manager is also responsible for controlling costs, maintaining our loyal customers, maintaining our good employee relations, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives and maintaining good service records.
The responsibilities of the Service Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience which maintains high customer loyalty.
- Hire, train and maintain a talented team and keep them engaged to achieve key goals and meet performance expectations.
- Address customer concerns and work towards resolving those concerns while building confidence in our entire team.
- Oversee a follow-up system for the service department to ensure we receive the feedback necessary to maintain a high standard of work and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze the department and it’s interactions with other departments and outside vendors to determine areas of opportunity and shortcomings.
- Maintain a clear vision for the team in the Service Department complete with goals and targets.
- Involvement in day to day operations with customers and staff.
- Maintain partnership with the factory in establishing mutual goals and open lines of communication to assist the dealership is all areas of growth.
- Complete performance evaluations on all staff to acknowledge work done well and guide those who have areas to work on.
Germain Automotive Partnership Benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short term and Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
As a Germain Automotive Partnership Service Director, you will be expected to be aware of the latest in automotive technology and be a persistent problem solver to ensure customer satisfaction. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Director:
- At least 5 years of experience in a service management or assistant service management role
- Proven track record of success and abilities
- Computer proficiency
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License is required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing including: background check, drug test and motor vehicle
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and while maintaining high level of customer service
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds and/or CDK software is preferred
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio since 1947, Germain Automotive Partnership is one of the top privately held and well-respected dealer groups. Germain Automotive Partnership consists of 11 state of the art Sales, Service and Insurance facilities in Central Ohio and Naples, Florida including:
- Germain Lexus of Dublin
- Germain Lexus of Easton
- Germain Ford
- Germain Nissan
- Germain Mazda
- Germain Volkswagen
- Germain KIA
- Germain Subaru
- Germain Hyundai
- Toyota West
- Germain Toyota of Naples
- Germain Insurance Company